The Revi Role 👩💻 👨🏾💻
As a Product Designer you will be involved with a great variety of design challenges: digital products, consumer experiences, b2b software, etc. You will help shape the company’s brand and be integral to building the best experience for the businesses and consumers we work with. You will work with the product team to identify and execute on projects we believe to be the highest value.
What You’ll do 👷🏾♂️
- Own the entire design process—from concept exploration, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to detailed specs and polished visual design
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Revi products
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our consumers
- Partnering closely with engineering, product, and customer success teams to proactively solicit and provide feedback in order to raise our bar for quality
- Influence high-level product decisions, prioritization, strategies, and roadmaps with user-centered mindset
- Establish a strong interactive point-of-view and help cross-functional teams to understand the vision
What we expect you’ll bring to the role: 😎
- Minimum 4+ years of building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Mastery of Figma and the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.)
- Be a hybrid of strategy and design, the perfect balance to ensure all levels of design have a story to tell.
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Ability to quickly produce an extensive range of visual and interactive concepts
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Teamwork and strong collaboration and communication skills to work well with others.
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions
- A great portfolio that showcases deep human-centered design skills
A combination of the following would make your application stand out: 🤩
- Interest in revolutionizing the consumer purchasing experience
- Consumer Facing Apps
- Animation and video design experience
- Social Media savvy
Ideal candidates agree with the following: 💭
- You love being a part of a company of builders and are happy to have the opportunity to build for a living.
- You want to avoid politics, formalities, red tape, drudgery, and anything that gets in the way of creation.