About the company
We’re taking Generative Voice AI to a new level. Creatives of all kinds rely on Resemble’s immersive voice engine to rapidly accelerate the development of new voice-centric experiences without losing the flexibility and humanness of speech.
Resemble AI supercharges your synthetic voice with a text-to-speech generator paired with real-time APIs to build immersive experiences. Use cases include, advertisements, games, virtual assistants, call centers and more.
About the role
We are looking for a versatile marketing generalist who is ready to accelerate their career. You’ll be an integral part of the team and drive customer acquisition efforts. You’ll be responsible for creating a cohesive paid marketing strategy, helping build and manage campaigns across a variety of channels, and working with cross-functional teams to support our core product and business. You'll establish the foundation for an organic growth engine focusing on content, social, referral, and experience optimization but moving towards paid acquisition. We care less about the years of experience you have and more about the impact of your efforts, your work ethic, and your desire to be an instrumental player in building a business.
What you'll do
- Lead content initiatives. You'll explore additional agency partnerships and work cross-departmentally on generating high-quality in-house content.
- Interview key customers and create customer stories through case studies, blogs, and webinars
- Create and manage our content strategy to nurture our sales pipeline (in the future, develop an SEO strategy too)
- Build top-of-funnel lead generation and brand awareness, in partnership with the sales team, through an omnichannel strategy including email, social, direct mail, partnerships, and conferences
- Interact with cross-functional teammates, including designers and developers to create assets and experiences
- Identify relevant publications and newsletters for distribution and backlinks
- Grow and support our direct sales with tools, content, and other enablement
- Work with our product team to establish initiatives that will help drive growth
- Conduct market research to find the niches where Resemble AI can reach an audience
What we're seeking
- You have experience with marketing
- Have experience working in a fast-paced organization
- At least 4 years of experience
- US work authorization required, we do not support visa transfers
- You enjoy playing a part in design, prototyping, wireframing, UI/UX, and user research occasionally
- This position can be done remotely from the US or remotely from Canada
- Have experience with data analysis
Nice to have
- You are familiar with acquisition demand generation
- Worked in digital marketing in the past
- You are excited about working with sales in this new position
- You are familiar with vendor management
- Detail-oriented with the ability to move quickly and efficiently amongst competing roles and priorities