Professional Education Coordinator
Relievant Medsystems, Inc.
Join our vision to transform the treatment of chronic low back pain. As a 2023 Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award winner, we have an active and engaging culture where your contributions will lead to a meaningful career. Our inclusive and collaborative environment enables employees to thrive by practicing our core values of integrity, passions, respect, collaboration, creativity, and achievement. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to our employees.
The Professional Education Coordinator will be responsible for cross collaborating with the Professional Education team on planning and preparing for all professional education programs including all HCP training and sales training events. This role will assist with metrics in support of product commercialization of Relievant’s INTRACEPT Intraosseous Nerve Ablation System. The Prof Ed Coordinator will be directly involved with managing the distribution of our training simulators.
Location: Edina, MN – hybrid. In office Mon.-Wed., remote Thurs.-Fri.
- Collaborate with Prof Ed on planning and implementing all Prof Ed events
- Acquires, maintains and distributes all equipment used for hands-on customer training and sales training
- Assist Prof Ed Specialists with P2P engagement requests to maintain compliance with company standards
- Assist in faculty engagement communications and drafting statements of work in coordination with Prof Ed Specialist and other key collaborators
- Track execution, feedback & outcomes of HCP events
- Support Prof Ed team on in-person meeting planning from site selection, RFP work, ordering and shipment of materials, and food selections.
- Remains aware of all changes that may impact training requirements by seeking out information that may change the clinical process and implementing changes or improvements to training protocols and materials accordingly.
- Ensure departmental compliance with the quality policy
- Able to travel up to 10-15%
- 2+ years of experience in a compliance or training coordinator role in medical device, pharma, or healthcare
- 2+ years of experience supporting physician training programs and/or experience as a designated HCP event planner
- Cross-functional team experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Teams, Zoom and some SF experience preferred.
- Technical aptitude and ability to think strategically with appetite for innovation and continuous learning
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills with ability to address multiple priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable developing and maintaining relationships with physician customers and field reps
- Team Player - strong communicator and collaborator
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Relievant provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.