Territory Manager - Las Vegas/S. Utah
Relievant Medsystems, Inc.
Join our vision to transform the treatment of chronic low back pain. As a 2023 Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award winner, we have an active and engaging culture where your contributions will lead to a meaningful career. Our inclusive and collaborative environment enables employees to thrive by practicing our core values of integrity, passions, respect, collaboration, creativity, and achievement. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to our employees.
The Relievant Territory Manager is primarily responsible for selling Relievant technologies and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve Relievant’s sales objectives. Territory Managers will operate within company policies and procedures and demonstrate a high degree of compliant and ethical behaviors.
Ideally candidates will reside in the Las Vegas metro area.
Essential Responsibilities / Functions:
- Develop and execute territory business plan, resulting in achievement of assigned sales objectives.
- Excellence in product and procedure knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes to achieve results.
- Conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customers.
- Educate health care providers, in a clinical setting, on the proper use of Relievant products.
- Work with hospital decision makers to ensure approved usage of Relievant products.
- Understand and educate healthcare professionals on patient care pathways.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the pricing and reimbursement landscape relevant to Relievant products.
- Manage inventory and sample control processes which include but are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management.
- Stay current with company communications through the use of technology which includes but is not limited to email, voice mail, conference calls, meetings, and CRM software.
- Complete administrative responsibilities which includes, but is not limited to: customer interactions through CRM, timely submission & management of expenses, proficiencies in required trainings.
- Demonstrate high standards of ethics and adherence to Relievant compliance policies.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
Experience / Requirements:
- 5+ years of outside sales / sales management experience (medical device experience strongly preferred).
- Will favor candidates with prior success with new therapy introductions, capital equipment, and radiographic imaging.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance.
- Clear understanding of med tech sales processes, territory management, and customer relationship management.
- Currently calling on Hospital and ASC call points
- Experience calling on the C-suite of the Hospital (selling value per a top-down approach)
- Experience working in a challenging reimbursement environment using an Unlisted CPT Code
- Experience with Practice Development. Working with the Physicians practice to educate referral base
- Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Skills / Attributes:
- Able to build strong rapport and relate well to physicians, as well as hospital’s clinical and economic decision makers.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient with technology (mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software).
- Positive, professional, team player, go getter, winner.
- Bachelors degree required.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Relievant provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.