Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
At Reibus, our BDRs work in an entry-level capacity to support the Commercial and/or Logistics Sales team. BDRs will gain experience in sales administration, coordinating new opportunities, selling, engaging with clients, learning how to manage challenges when they arise, and more. At Reibus, we value your partnership and strive to build value for everyone. To do so, we encourage our BDRs to share with us the areas they are interested, curious, and want to gain new experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prospect for new opportunities, schedule appointments, and assist in sales cycle
- Work with your manager or a sales associate to complete assigned tasks
- Attend meetings and events to observe and learn
- Update sales records and documents accurately
- Observe how to close deals in the sales process
- Communicate with vendors and clients at the manager’s request
- Conduct research and collating survey data
- Assess whether sales targets are met
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Follow-through: High motivation, drive, and strong prioritization.
- Collaboration: Personable and approachable, working across cross-functional teams and with customers gaining confidence in others regarding your expertise.
- Negotiation: Ability to influence others of preferred options or alternatives where distinct differences of opinion or traditional approach exist.
- Problem-solving: Identify a problem, develop solutions, and take appropriate course of action.
- Drive for excellence: Motivation to surpass standards of expectation.
- Business acumen: The ability to understand the drivers of our business and how they deliver value to the customer.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale at the time of application
- Complete application process
- Must pass background test prior to start date
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Reibus International
Something looks off?