Logistics Account Manager II
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2022
As Logistics Account Manager II, you will be responsible for generating significant reoccurring net revenue for the organization. In addition to generating new customers via cold calls, Reibus’s steel marketplace produces a continuous supply of warm leads. The ideal candidate will thoroughly understand the intricate details of transporting steel and steel finished goods. While a steel background is highly desirable, experience in the 3PL truckload flatbed & dry van business is mandatory.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced logistics sales representative to be a part of a unique, tech-driven, and specialized brokerage as we build a global transportation solution for metals and more. You’ll work closely with your teammates, the Director of Logistics and VP of Sales, to determine where the greatest market opportunities exist and execute your vision in collaboration with carrier sales. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating value to customers is your specialty, we want to speak with you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Plan and operationalize growth initiatives through prospecting, approaching (email, cold-call, in person), and negotiating. Build relationships with customers’ markets aligning with logistics growth strategy to achieve or exceed margin and profitability goals.
- Embody our values and build trust with our customer network and carrier partners ensuring that we uphold our commitment to service to them.
- Actively generate new sales leads and convert them to revenue generating accounts while independently managing and prioritizing your work streams.
- Building relationships with new customers through daily account management, regular reviews of service agreements, competitive bidding, and by re-assuring stakeholders of our continued commitment to the partnership.
- Apply paralleled understanding of customer needs and logistics to build new solutions and offer additional services across Reibus Logistics' growing footprint.
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain account and pipeline information.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Customer focus: Resolute focus on needs of the customer above all. Views problems through the customer’s lens first, basing decisions and prioritization around their needs.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to leverage customer relationships and customer needs to create value for all parties involved
- Drive and follow-through: Strong bias to action, organization, and learning, especially when faced with unique challenges and opportunities
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in fast-paced environments. Able to seamlessly alternate between various tasks and roll with the punches when things change.
- Customer focus: Resolute focus on needs of our customers. Views problems through both carrier and customer’s lens, basing decisions and prioritization around their needs.
- Collaboration: Assertive with humility—able to lead change in a positive way, and always professional under pressure whether engaging with clients or colleagues.
- 2-5 years in Logistics Sales Preferred
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet performance metrics
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive spirit that drives you to be the best
- Bachelor's degree preferred
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at email@example.com.
See more open positions at Reibus International
Something looks off?