Regional Sales Manager, Orthopedic Oncology Atlanta/Miami/Tampa/Jacksonville
The primary purpose of this position is driving revenue attainment and performance management standards for the Onkos commercial selling organization in a specific territory/geography focused on Tumor Center accounts. This role will be accountable for territory revenue attainment, hospital contracting/pricing, servicing the clinical needs of the surgeon customers and supporting distribution through training.
- Owns and drives the territory revenue plan for Onkos Surgical and manages company expenses according to plan
- Owns the tumor surgeon relationship by delivering consistent, exceptional customer experiences
- Accountable for servicing the clinical needs and providing case coverage for the territory
- Owns the hospital approval process and provides on-going training and in-servicing of customers, hospital staff and distribution
- Accountable for managing the assigned inventory assets according to Onkos policies and procedures
- Provides voice of customer feedback to Onkos development, marketing and customer service departments
- Provides monthly forecasting information for revenue tracking purposes
- Provides information on competitive activity in the territory
- Evaluates and communicates to management any risks to the territory revenue plan and provides solutions to mitigate risks. Accountable for the resolution of any customer satisfaction issues.
- 5+ years of medical device experience with 5+ years of sales leadership roles.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Demonstrated history of growth and exceeding sale quotas.
- Demonstration of clinical knowledge and operating room proficiency.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Strong problem solving skills in in individual and group settings.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in individual or group settings. Writes clearly and
- Orthopedic experience required.