Territory Sales Manager
The primary purpose of this position is driving revenue attainment, clinical support, and performance management standards for the Onkos commercial selling organization in the greater Houston, TX geography focused on Tumor Center Accounts and Key Revision Surgeon Targets. This role will be accountable for meeting regional revenue goals, hospital contracting/pricing, servicing the clinical needs of the surgeon customers and supporting distribution through training and education as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Collaborates with RSM in executing plans to meet and exceed revenue for the region.
- Be the “go-to” expert for tumor and revision surgeons.
- Assists the RSM in the ownership of the tumor surgeon relationship by delivering consistent, exceptional customer experiences.
- Assists the RSM in the cultivation of the independent agent partner relationship by delivering consistent and exceptional accountability, training, and support.
- Accountable for servicing the clinical needs and providing case coverage for the territory.
- Assists the RSM with the hospital approval process and provides on-going training and in-servicing of customers, hospital staff and distribution.
- Accountable for managing the assigned inventory assets according to Onkos policies and procedures.
- Provides voice of customer feedback to Onkos development, marketing and customer service departments.
- Provide case coverage support across the entire Region as RSM assigns.
- Provide occasional case coverage support across entire country as company dictates.
- Provides information on competitive activity in the territory.
- Evaluates and communicates to RSM any risks to the territory revenue plan and provides solutions to mitigate risks. Accountable for the resolution of any customer satisfaction issues.
- Owns and drives the territory revenue plan for Onkos Surgical and manages company expenses according to plan.
- 2+ years of medical device experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Demonstrated history of growth and exceeding sale quotas.
- Demonstration of clinical knowledge and operating room proficiency.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Strong problem-solving skills in individual and group settings.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in individual or group settings. Writes clearly concisely.
- Orthopedic experience preferred.