Director, Product Marketing
nTop is hiring a Product Marketing Director to play a critical and strategic role in driving growth by connecting our offerings with our customers’ needs. This is an exciting opportunity to impact nTopology’s growth and guide users and buyers through their journey to adopt nTop within their organizations.We're seeking a natural storyteller who will build messaging and positioning for each stage of the customer journey. You'll partner closely with the go-to-market and product teams to draft and validate messaging and help focus our strategies on our most important customer needs. You'll help define customer facing messaging (used in ads, social, website, emails & our product) and help users understand what nTop is, and how it can transform the way that they design complex products.
You have a passion for navigating ambiguity, crafting messaging, driving clarity, and influencing strategy. You demonstrate a collaborative spirit, strong leadership, storytelling, and interpersonal and analytical skills. You know how to adapt quickly, optimize for learning at every step, and evaluate tradeoffs.Responsibilities:
- Deeply understand the audience and experience of users and buyers for nTopology and be able to comprehend and document key customer pain points.
- Own the product launch process at nTop working closely with the product and go-to-market teams
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Marketing leaders to identify user and buyer pain points and develop launch plans and messaging
- Develop customer segmentation and targeting
- Develop messaging and positioning that describes the value of nTopology for each customer segment
- Validate and iterate on messaging through research and experimentation
- Partner with product and the rest of the marketing team to operationalize and test new messaging across all touchpoints in the user journey
- Identify content or education gaps and develop assets to fill those gaps and tell a cohesive story
- Build and deliver sales content across the sales cycle, including presentations, white papers, data sheets, demos, and more
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing to an engineering audience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Deep empathy for our audience of engineers and executives in the design, engineering and manufacturing space.
- Experience working closely with sales, product and marketing organizations and interacting with customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: you have experience simplifying complex, abstract concepts into simple and easy to understand narratives
- Strong analytical skills
- Test & learn mentality, lean on data and experimentation to make decisions and inform strategies
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and in rallying different teams around a shared goal
- Be forward-thinking, well organized, and have an obsession for detail
- Passionate about the nTopology brand and product
- BA/BS degree, engineering background a plus
Budget: $144,000-$162,000 annually plus equity