Manager/Senior Accountant of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
Title: Manager/Senior Accountant of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
Work location: Austin, TX (On-Site)
We are seeking for an experienced Manager/Senior Accountant of SEC Reporting and Technical accounting. This position is critical in assisting with SEC reporting, technical accounting, equity administration, and provide reporting and accounting guidance to accounting operation team as needed. This Manager/Senior Accountant reports to the Senior Manager of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare supporting documents for all SEC filings (such as Form 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, Earnings Release, Financial Supplement, Proxy Statements).
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements, footnotes and MD&A and other external reports as needed.
- Prepare the tie-out supports and high-quality documentation for financial reporting.
- Prepare XBRL for financial statements to the appropriate US GAAP taxonomy.
- Prepare monthly internal reporting and external reporting packages.
- Execute internal controls over financial reporting to ensure SOX compliance.
- Assist with technical accounting analysis for significant transactions.
- Assist with new accounting and SEC reporting standards researches and implementation of new/updated accounting policies.
- Assist with equity and stock-based compensations related accounting; assist with the administration of the Company’s equity plans.
- Interact with external auditors in completing quarterly review, annual audits of the SEC financial statements, and audits of financial statements for statutory reporting.
- Participate in special projects and ad-hoc requests as needed.
Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
- Active CPA license
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience, including at least 2 years of Public Accounting experience and 1 years of SEC Reporting experience with a public company.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, SEC reporting and SOX requirements.
- Workiva and Blackline software knowledge.
- Ability to research technical accounting and SEC matters with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to meet work deadlines specially for monthly and quarterly reporting; a self-starter, takes ownerships of initiatives with limited oversight.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity.
- Big Four experience is preferred.
- Experience M&A with high growth company is preferred.