Customer Success Engineer - I
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will work directly with customers and internal teams to help ensure the successful incubation, adoption, and enablement of the Mindtickle platform. You will provide product and technical support via email, chat, and other channels as required.
What’s in it for you?
- Take ownership of reported customer problems to resolve them.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer challenges related to product functionality, system compatibility, and usage.
- Provide prompt and accurate resolution/responses to customers, as per defined SLAs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries, ensuring timely and effective communication.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product, its features, and updates.
- Collaborate with the internal teams to address and escalate complex technical issues.
- Contribute to knowledge base articles to enable self-service support for customers.
- Proactively identify opportunities for product or service improvements based on customer feedback.
- Attend training sessions and workshops to enhance technical skills and product knowledge.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have pursued bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Possess 0 - 1 years of experience with technical support for SaaS-based products.
- Have working knowledge of Python, API, JSON, User sync, SSO, Infosecurity Guidelines/ Understanding.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication. Must be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical users, provide clear instructions, and articulate solutions in a concise and understandable manner through verbal and written communication.
- Have understanding of network logs in web browsers.
- Have proficiency in problem analysis, troubleshooting, requirement analysis.
- Are willing to work in rotational shifts that includes US shifts.
- Have high level of enthusiasm about helping and serving clients, strong customer and solution-oriented personality.
- Have the ability to grasp new technology/process quickly and implement the learnings for effective results.
- Must be an excellent team player.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.