Data Engineer (SDE III)
Pune, Maharashtra, India · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Pune, Maharashtra, India · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
MindTickle is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join the Data Engineering team. As a Data Engineer, you’ll collaborate with software engineers, product management, and partner teams to design and implement solutions for the complex data needs of the MindTickle platform. You enjoy working with complex systems, are customer-centric, realize ideas/plans in the product, have a strong sense of ownership and drive, are emotionally intelligent, have a product mindset, and thrive on the challenge of implementing solutions at scale.
You will work directly with software developers, program managers, and product managers to design and implement software on the Mindtickle data analytics platform. You are an engineer at heart who understands and highlights deep technical issues that should be timely addressed.
Overview of Our Tech Stack: Python, Scala, Spark, Delta Lake, PostgreSQL, Snowflake, Kafka, AWS, Kubernetes
Current capabilities: 20 million records processed in a query, terabytes of data delivered per week, a multi-tenant platform with 300+ customers globally
What’s in it for you?
- Design and implement new features on the Analytics Data Platform.
- Collaborate with engineering management to devise strategies for effective data engineering development and long-term architectural planning.
- Partner with architects to troubleshoot technical challenges.
- Continuously assess relevant technologies, influencing and steering architecture and design discussions.
- Define QA strategies in collaboration with QA teams prior to feature release.
- Work with DevOps to establish deployment strategies for releases.
- Periodically optimize the data analytics platform.
- Provide mentorship to team members.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Hold a Bachelor's (B Tech / BS / BE) or Master's (M Tech / MS / ME) degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from IITs or Top Tier Engineering Colleges.
- Possess 5-9 years in software development and 3-6 years in data engineering.
- Have proficiency in data processing with languages like Python/Scala/Go/Java and SQL.
- Have Ability to write and optimize efficient queries in SQL/PL-SQL.
- Hold Knowledge of Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schemas for analytical (OLAP) systems.
- Hold Knowledge of database management systems for OLAP.
- Have strong experience with Batch processing systems (like Snowflake, hive, Presto/Trino) or Stream processing (such as Spark/Flink/Storm).
- Are Proficient in big data querying, analytics, and modeling techniques using modern tools and methodologies.
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with people and drive them towards a common goal.
- Have demonstrated leadership in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Have Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement of systems, software, and processes through data analysis and metrics.
- Possess Strong problem-solving and communication abilities.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.