SDE-I (Backend Developer)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Mindtickle Seller Intel team is responsible for providing a single dashboard to CROs that provides them visibility on the top 5 areas of concern they need to address to achieve their Quota. Key Insight areas include
-Improve Sales Productivity by the means of - Identify dead rubber AEs; Improve performance of high-performing AEsIndividual reps: Identify strengths and areas of improvement
-Improve Conversion Rates by understanding leakage & latency at each funnel stage & provide recommendations
-Improve Win RatesHire right using decoding of attributes of successful Reps
We are looking for a rock star Developer for the data engineering team powering the Seller Intel product. You are responsible for building, maintaining & scaling data pipelines powering the above data insights at Mindtickle with rightly selecting the most appropriate architecture for a system (or systems), such that it suits the business needs, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
What’s in it for you?
- You would build, manage & scale large scale data pipelines or infrastructure.
- You would have the ability to directly connect business problems to Technical problems.
- Design & Build - Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Collaborate - Collaborating within your product streams and team to bring best practices and leverage world class tech stack.
- Measurable outcome - You would set quantifiable objectives that encapsulate quality attributes of a system. The fitness of the application is measured against set marks.
- DevOps - You would set up every essentials(Tracking/alerting) to make sure the infrastructure/software you built is working as expected.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Hold a Bachelor's (B Tech / BS / BE) or Master's (M Tech / MS / ME) degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from IITs or Top Tier Engineering Colleges.
- Possess 3-6 years of strong software(application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills.
- Are willingness to learn and work as data engineer is a must.
- Have working knowledge of orchestration is a plus
- Hold experience on Python, Golang will be a plus.
- Have Deep expertise and practical knowledge of operating systems and MySQL
- Acquire working knowledge of data warehouses, SQL queries and Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- have experience with Docker and Kubernetes will be a plus.
- Hold experience with ChatGPT and OpenAI will be a plus.
- Are self motivated and team player.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.