Enablement Manager, Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
The Customer Success Enablement Manager will develop and implement onboarding and continuing education programs for Mindtickle’s CSG organization. They will combine a passion for problem-solving, coaching, and simplifying concepts to drive learning and establish positive relationships with Revenue Organization members and Executive leadership. They will work cross-functionally with multiple partners – Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, Product Marketing, and Product – to continually discover and meet the objectives of a dynamic, growing business. This role will report directly to the VP, GTM Revenue Enablement.
- Collaborate with revenue leadership and individual contributors to develop, execute, optimize, and assess a comprehensive onboarding and continuing education program
- Identity and understand the competencies individual contributors need to master to excel at their jobs; build scalable and measurable learning programs to achieve these outcomes
- Design, implement, and deliver training in a variety of formats including in-person, virtually, one-on-one, and video to create an engaging learning experience
- Gather and relay data points and feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Leverage sales enablement software (Highspot) to drive learning and ensure resources are easily accessibleWork closely with direct team members to communicate feedback, success stories, roadblocks, and lessons learned
- 5 + years of sales enablement, direct sales, customer success, sales operations, product marketing, and/or project management experience with increasing responsibility at a SaaS or tech company (at least 3 of these years in enablement)
- A self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and working with cross-functional, executive-level decision makers to uncover needs and resolve pressing business issues
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously while adhering to high levels of accuracy and quality of work
- Excellent communication skills and experience writing, editing, and presenting to multiple levels of an organization
- Strong understanding of the pre-sales and post-sales process including prospecting, discovery, negotiation, close, account management, and customer support
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.