Field Marketing Manager - MUST BE IN CENTRAL OR EAST
Marketing & Communications
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity to drive impact in a fast-paced, results-driven, and collaborative environment, this role is for you! The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for executing a diverse mix of strategic marketing programs aligned to company growth and customer-first initiatives.
In this highly visible role, the Field Marketing Manager will work alongside regional sales, customer success, and marketing teams to develop, execute, and optimize our go-to-market strategy in US. You will report to the Director of Global Field Marketing to execute regional industry trade shows, digital events, demand generation campaigns, partner programs, and 3rd party engagements.
- Develop and execute regional field marketing plans to grow Mindtickle’s existing customer base and acquire new logos in the central & east region.
- Leverage a diverse mix of marketing strategies, tools, and tactics to create omni-channel programs aligned to growth.
- Own the orchestration, development, and execution of field events, customer events, industry events, webinars, local email/digital campaigns, etc.
- Work in partnership with the regional sales team and cross-functionally with marketing operations, product and content marketing, creative, and BDR team to drive marketing leads, opportunities, and revenue.
- Develop and manage regional ABM plans with key stakeholders.
- Stakeholders in localization of marketing campaigns in the region.
- Manage vendor relations with relevant industry associations, partnerships, and other 3rd parties.
- Measure and track the performance of programs to optimize budget and resources to achieve awareness and revenue goals.
- 5+ years of B2B field marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS technology industry.
- A successful track record of building and executing high-performing marketing
- campaigns and partnering with sales teams.
- Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage
- multiple initiatives at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments.
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
- Experience managing vendors, partners, and managing budgets.
- Experience with marketing/sales tech: SFDC, Marketo, Demandbase, Outreach, Zoom
- Webinar, and events.
- 25% travel domestically.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.