Solutions Consultant - Associate
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
The Solutions Consultant will assist our Pre-Sales team in achieving quarterly revenue and bookings targets. You will become an expert in our technology & industry, and develop a deep understanding of how MindTickle is being used by current customers and how it can drive value for future customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Build custom demonstrations of Mindtickle’s product(s).
- Generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s).
- Provide technology-related support & guidance during the purchase & implementation process to internal and external stakeholders.
- Staying current on our product roadmap, to a level required for demos and trial.
- Responding to RFI/RFP documents.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between Mindtickle, and its competitors.
- Communicating internally to the Product, Customer Success, and Marketing, Cloud Ops, and Technical Support.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by our product including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc.
- Capture insights from existing clients through Win-Loss analysis that can be used to establish best practices for future sales processes and deployments.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Demonstrate 0-2 years of experience in a pre-sales or consulting role.
- Exhibit a grasp of enterprise software and/or SaaS solutions through understanding/experience.
- Showcase documented experience in delivering customer presentations/demonstrations.
- Display proficiency in MS Office.
- Possess the ability to engage with executives effectively.
- Possess a general understanding of APIs and Integrations.
- Have knowledge of tools such as Responsive (RFPIO), SFDC, etc.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.