Account Executive - Costa Rica
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of sales enablement and solid business to business experience. The Account Executive role is responsible for selling our sales enablement, learning, and marketing portfolio of products within the largest of our enterprise accounts. The Account Executive’s primary responsibilities focus on executing successful sales strategies that will drive customer value for subscription licenses, and professional services.
- Penetrate targeted accounts within your named account territory; contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyze needs, develop solution/value proposition, negotiate terms, and close business.
- Managing complex sales cycles which include our portfolio of products and presenting C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of Sales Enablement cloud products.
- Manage and forecast sales activity in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers.
- Generate new business in existing accounts, across corporate families.
- Facilitate communications with other team members and partners such as Salesforce to solve unique customer business challenges.
- Conduct online demos of our products via web technologies and web-based presentations.
- Maintain professional and ethical conduct with clients and staff.
- Compliance with company standards, policies, and mission statement.
- Maintain confidentiality where appropriate as well as a high degree of ethics.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, from prospecting to contract negotiation & close
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions. Achievement of the President's club is certainly a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Excellent business and relationship development skills.
- Exceptional ability to overcome objections and close business.
- Dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent verbal/phone and written/electronic communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Previous sales methodology training in consultative/solution selling.
- Strong technology/social networking skills – prior knowledge/use of Cloud-based solutions and Salesforce.
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and ethical.
- English fluency and comfort calling into customers in North America
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.