Lead Business Analyst - GTM Systems
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are hiring a Lead Business Analyst (Go-to-market systems) who can partner with business stakeholders to define, analyze, design and document business requirements and solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities. This is a high impact role where there will be an opportunity to work with various technologies and seasoned professionals in a supportive environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Loads of learning in terms of Lead to cash process, Go-to-market systems and RevOps processes.
- Opportunity to interact with business leaders directly
- Opportunity to be part of a growing SaaS organization
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 8+ years experience in Lead to Cash domain/GTM Systems (Go-To-Market Systems), Salesforce, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Revenue Cloud, Marketing Cloud or any other Lead to cash or Quote to Cash application.
- Can design and document solutions and ensure that functional designs meet business needs
- Can act as a liaison between Technical team, Operations and Business Functions to drive implementation of business requirements
- Have hands-on experience with reports, data management/data manipulation and dashboards with the ability to organize information and process in a logical and efficient manner.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as with business partners and technical teams.
- Have multi-tasking, time management & organization skills with the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities as well as the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Have the ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Have strong sense of collaboration and accountability
- Can assist in planning projects/programs
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.