Senior Product Manager (Platform)
Pune, Maharashtra, India · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Pune, Maharashtra, India · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager. This role can be based in either Bangalore or Pune. We are looking for candidates who have worked in the B2B space and have handled a global customer base.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience with all aspects of Product Management in terms of collaborating with engineering, sales and GTM teams. B2B experience preferred
- Knowledge of and prior experience defining and driving SaaS platforms and architecture is a strong plus.
- Ability to take market direction, competitive landscape and customer needs to build the Product Roadmap. Execute on product features by detailing out product requirement documents and user experience aspects. Understand personas, user behavior, discover customer problems and requirements, prioritize them & translate them into user stories.
- Understand complexities associated with scale and work closely with design & engineering to solve these challenges.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the products.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, program management, and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
- Help Sales Enablement team, Customer Success Teams, Professional Services Team be up-to-date on product and product-related features and objections.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to execute the platform strategy, quarterly goals, key success metrics, and report the successes and roadblocks.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on collateral and launch
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- 8+ years of work experience, with at least 5+ years experience working as a product manager, preferably in the area of B2B SaaS
- Exceptionally astute at identifying users’ pain points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions. Highly creative individual with a strong desire to innovate. Be open to drive change and challenge the status quo.
- Metric-driven. Must have a track record of demonstrable experiences in analyzing and understanding data/usage trends and productizing these as insights.
- Ability to effortlessly communicate with a global audience and translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Good understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance.
- Good understanding of data analysis and software engineering to be able to communicate effectively with the engineering team.
- Passion to drive things end-to-end from ideation to final packaging and deployment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a frenetic and dynamic environment.
- A strong team player with the ability to build cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment; and to influence without direct authority.
- Previous experience managing platform products in a SaaS organization is preferred.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.