Enterprise Account Executive - Expansions & Renewals [East Coast]
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
MindTickle, the leader in Sales Enablement solutions, empowers companies to close their sales productivity gap in a whole new way. Our double-digit growth, innovation and competitive culture are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering customer value and customer experience.
We are currently looking for a high energy, self-driven Account Executive with solid B2B experience. The Account Executive is responsible for generating new business across corporate families.
We as a team value and respect each other's opinions, perspectives, and contributions creating a safe and inclusive environment where diverse ideas are welcomed and considered. We work together, leveraging each other's strengths and expertise to achieve shared objectives while always seeking opportunities to collaborate, support one another, and share responsibilities. We feel safe to express ourselves, share ideas, and take risks without fear of negative consequences, encouraging innovation, fostering creativity, and enabling open and honest communication.
What’s in it for you?
- Manage complex sales cycles which may include presenting the value of our portfolio of Sales Enablement Cloud products to C-level executives
- Penetrate targeted accounts within named account territory, contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyze customer needs, develop a solution/value propositions, and negotiate contract terms
- Conduct online demos of our products via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Facilitate communications with other team members and partners, such as Salesforce, to solve unique customer business challenges
- Manage and forecast sales activity in salesforce.com
- Maintain professional and ethical conduct with internal and external customers
- Comply with company standards, policies, and mission statement
- Maintain confidentiality where appropriate as well as a high degree of ethics
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree required
- Have 7+ years successful experience carrying a quota in Technology/SaaS space
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Exhibit the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Exhibit the ability to overcome objections and close business
- Have excellent business and relationship development skills
- Have excellent verbal/phone and written/electronic communication skills
- Exhibit exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Previous sales methodology training in consultative / solution selling (preferred)
- Dynamic, positive and enthusiastic personality (preferred)
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.