Pune, Maharashtra, India · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Pune, Maharashtra, India · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
What’s in it for you?
- Build a complete understanding of business requirements, primary and customer facing use cases.
- Develop a strong end-to-end functional and architectural understanding of the platform/product.
- Perform End-to-End Test Management: Test Planning, Test Strategy, Estimation, Test Execution, Defect Management, Test Report.
- Define and track Quality goals and work towards identification and mitigation of Risks.
- Drive the Test Automation strategy for the product streams with a focus to achieve well-balanced test coverage across the layers - End-To-End/UI, Service (API, Integration, Component).
- Define, measure and track Quality metrics, highlight the health and risks through leading indicators.
- Identify, track and address the high impact and prioritized test coverage gaps in the product streams.
- Build a focus on continuous improvement in all aspects of testing (design, planning and execution) to bring in testing efficiencies and meet overall product quality goals.
- Provide technical leadership to the team. Work towards improving technical skills and abilities of team members, develop a sense of ownership, accountability, create opportunities for learning and align the team to Quality vision.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to achieve the strategic goals for the project.
- Hiring, retaining and engaging talent.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- 8+ years of work experience, with a minimum 1 year of experience working in enterprise SaaS platform/product (AWS Cloud) and handling the QA team as a Manager.
- Experience in developing and implementation of robust, reliable cross-functional test automation frameworks for Enterprise SaaS platform/product.
- Experience in Data Platform, Microservices testing strategies and engineering practices.
- Experience in defining, planning and executing non-functional test strategy (Performance, Security) .
- Testing Experience: Test-to-fail mindset, Test Planning, Test strategy.
- Worked with Cloud Technologies: AWS cloud, Microservices and Event Driven Architecture, Messaging brokers (Kafka/RabbitMQ/AWS SQS/SNS), Serverless (Lambda); REST APIs.
- Experience with Data Platforms, Data Engineering, ETL testing experience.
- Used Performance Testing frameworks/tools: Locust/Gatling/Goose
- Worked with observability and monitoring tools: DataDog
- Hands-on experience in Docker, Kubernetes
- If you have a curiosity and an eye for detail; Logical, Analytical, Critical thinking skills; Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in successful implementation of TDD [Test Driven Development].
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.