Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales [MUST BE LOCATED IN CENTRAL US]]
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Reporting to the SVP, Global Sales this RVP will be responsible for building, managing and scaling and scale a team of high performing Enterprise Account Executives. An exceptional candidate should possess a results-driven and action-oriented mindset. They will play a pivotal role in promoting excellence in execution and laying the groundwork for enterprise account expansion.
- Be strategic in the selection, onboarding and development of Enterprise AE's while continuing to develop, motivate, promote and manage the team
- Define and execute on strategies required to sustainably grow net new sales in existing Enterprise accounts
- Enable the team to aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop pipeline
- Ensure internal cross-functional collaboration to drive customer satisfaction in Enterprise accounts
- Strategically analyze industry trends and performance metrics to drive execution and accelerate results
- Effectively develop and monitor accurate Enterprise sales forecast
We want to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience leading a direct sales team of enterprise account executives of all experience levels and can tailor your coaching methodology accordingly
- You have 7+ years experience selling complex enterprise SaaS solutions, ideally with a disciplined and process driven approach successful in exceeding quota
- You have a proven track record of exceeding quota as both an individual contributor and team leader
- You utilize data to help inform your decisions and to provide predictable resultsYou have experience selling into Revenue Enablement, Revenue Operations, and Sales Leadership persons within fortune 1000 companies
- You are an exceptional dealmaker and leader who can negotiate and close new business opportunities, and you are experienced in uncovering customer needs, qualifying leads, creating pipeline, advancing opportunities, closing business, and exceeding revenue targets
- You have experience driving expansion revenue and renewals from an existing customer base
- You have a stellar reputation, natural ability to have insightful conversations with senior executivesYou have the ability to work and influence effectively across organizations both internally and with prospects
- You have experience identifying new sales talent, interviewing, and building sales teams
- You have a proven track record of enabling and applying training methodologies with widespread adoption
- You are a strong champion for your team that enjoys building a positive cultureYou share our values and lead by example
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.