Program Manager - II (Design Ops)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are looking for a Program Manager who can help our product design team excel in a fast-changing environment.
- Serves as scrum master for 2-4 design teams, composed of product designers & product managers to ensure predictable delivery of high-quality product design.
- Familiarity with Figma, Collaborative Design Reviews & Requirements, User Research and User Stories.
- Create and maintain team roadmaps and backlogs with design managers..
- Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, kick-offs, retrospectives, and other standard processes ceremonies.
- Identify risks, visualize upstream & downstream dependencies and help unblock challenges.
- Provide project status and estimates to all stakeholders.
- Help the team with the story creation, estimation, and planning processes.
- Administrate appropriate project management tools.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
Desired Qualifications & Skill Sets:
- Program Manager with 4 to 6 years of overall industry experience out of which 3+ years in a similar role as a Design Ops (Design Program Manager). Must have hands-on experience in working in a Design & Product Set Up.
- Experience in handling workflow and processes for designs in Figma.
- Track record of successfully executing complex, high-impact projects working directly with design & engineering teams.
- Deep understanding of agile approaches such as scrum, and other methods for managing development work such as Lean and Kanban.
- Experience in implementing complex workflows, dashboards, and configurations in a project management tool, Jira preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, aptitude for coaching & mentoring.
- Ability to remove roadblocks, manage conflicts and negotiate successful outcomes through a facilitative approach.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.