Enterprise Client Partner
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Mindtickle is looking for a Client Partner to join our Success Services team. This critical role will be responsible for services strategy, coordinating services engagements and driving expansion across 1 or 2 key Mindtickle customers.
You will have a strong executive presence and the ability to manage services teams in a matrixed environment. Your experience will help customers thrive on the Mindtickle platform expanding adoption and usage of all Mindtickle products and services.
- Drive implementation, integration and deployment strategies for complex, enterprise customers.
- Partner with Enterprise Sales and Success teams to ensure valid demand plans are in place and proper success expectations are understood and agreedIn partnership with project teams - develop project management plans and estimates and report on deliverables through implementation and deployment
- Advise enterprise customers on Revenue Productivity and Mindtickle implementation best practices.
- Provide delivery oversight for delivery engagements and opportunities.
- Manage multiple engagements of varying levels of complexity simultaneously.
- Ensure mutually agreed implementation and deployment timelines are met to promote consumption and adoption of Mindtickle solutions
- Serve as the main point of contact for senior leaders within customers during pre-sales, implementation and ongoing Services engagement.
- Provide oversight and mentorship for the project team.
- In partnership with project teams - develop project management plans and estimates and report on deliverables through implementation and deployment
- Partner with the implementation team to help resolve implementation roadblocks within an engagement. Provide clear, concise options for customers within the course of an engagement.
- Lead solution/technical design workshops.
- Lead customer implementation reviews - drive consensus and agreement on milestones, deliverables, and success criteria
- Participate in the steering committee to guide strategic and tactical direction of the program.
- Contribute to and review Solution Design and Deployment Plan and conduct configuration and architectural reviews.
- 15+ years’ experience working in a client partner type role or leading professional services organizations.
- Experience working in a B2B, SaaS company
- Strong executive presence and proven networking skills.
- Strong people management experience in a matrix environment.
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop and implement business strategies
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.