Assistant Manager, FP&A
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Mindtickle is looking for an FP&A Analyst who will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
We as a team value and respect each other's opinions, perspectives, and contributions creating a safe and inclusive environment where diverse ideas are welcomed and considered. We work together, leveraging each other's strengths and expertise to achieve shared objectives while always seeking opportunities to collaborate, support one another, and share responsibilities. We feel safe to express ourselves, share ideas, and take risks without fear of negative consequences, encouraging innovation, fostering creativity, and enabling open and honest communication.
What’s in it for you?
- Track and measure key financials and business metrics
- Manage monthly financial, and operational reporting as well as revenue analysis.
- Prepare the plans vs actuals regularly, in-depth analysis of variance, and communicate the same proactively, creating the right visibility and enabling actionable planning
- Work closely with the business unit and actively participate in overall reporting and management on a monthly basis.
- Handle ad-hoc requests and problem-solving with a short turnaround time
- Participate in and drive standardization automation projects for process efficiency
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Are a finance graduate with 7+ years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analysis for a computer software company (preferably SaaS).
- Have proven expertise and strong knowledge of accounting, finance, reporting, and FP&A
- Exhibit knowledge and experience with Advanced Excel skills, Microsoft Office and presentation
- Have Excellent communication & negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships cross-functionally
- Exhibit commercial and business awareness/acumen
- Have the ability to manage timelines
- Are a qualified CA or MBA
- Have working knowledge of NetSuite ERP & Salesforce will be an added advantage
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.