SDE III - COE ML
Software Engineering, Data Science
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are looking for a rockstar researcher at the Center of Excellence for Machine Learning. You are responsible for thinking outside the box, crafting new algorithms, developing end-to-end artificial intelligence-based solutions, and rightly selecting the most appropriate architecture for the system(s), such that it suits the business needs, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
What’s in it for you?
- Understanding problem statements, connecting the dots between high level business statements and deep technology algorithms, crafting new systems and methods in the space of structured data mining, natural language processing, computer vision, speech technologies, robotics or internet of things etc.
- To be responsible for end-to-end production level coding with data science and machine learning algorithms, unit and integration testing, deployment, optimization and fine-tuning of models on cloud, desktop, mobile or edge etc.
- To learn in a continuous mode, upgrade and upskill along with publishing novel articles in journals and conference proceedings and / or filing patents, and be involved in evangelism activities and ecosystem development etc.
- To share knowledge, mentor colleagues, partners, customers, take sessions on artificial intelligence topics both online or in-person, participate in workshops, conferences, seminars / webinars as speaker, instructor, demonstrator or jury member etc.
- To design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high availability and performance.
- To collaborate within the product streams and team to bring best practices and leverage world-class tech stack.
- To set up every essential (tracking / alerting) to make sure the infrastructure/software built is working as expected.
- To search, collect and clean Data for analysis and setting up efficient storage and retrieval pipelines.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 6+ years of strong software (application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills (Python, R, C, C++ / Java / Scala / Golang).
- Possess deep expertise and practical knowledge of operating systems, MySQL and NoSQL databases(Redis/couchbase/mongodb/ES or any graphDB).
- Have good understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms, Linear Algebra and Statistics.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Experience with Docker and kubernetes will be a plus.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, or Search Engines
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.