Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
If you are passionate about designing next-gen software applications that solve problems that matter, and create experiences that wow the users with the simplicity and ease of use while helping other designers achieve the same, this job is for you. We are looking to add a rockstar Designer Manager to our team! As a Designer Manager, you are responsible for planning and reviewing product design and research priorities, and executing high quality design solutions of a product area along with your team. You are responsible for collaborating with product and engineering stakeholders, to set and align on design objectives. In this role, you are expected to supervise/mentor other product designers, design process, efficiency and quality of the team, and be hands-on as and when needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with key stakeholders, product line leaders, product managers, researchers and customers to understand user needs, user persona, business needs and deliver exceptionally designed experiences.
- Partner with design and product teams to establish design strategy and user experience guidelines for your product area (that can be extended to the other product areas).
- Help the team deliver best experiences by continuously evaluating design skills and competencies and share feedback on gaps and ways to improve. Set growth plans, career goals and help designers be successful on the same.
- Bring strong user-centered design skills and develop business knowledge, to own the user experience of your product area (and beyond).
- Deliver high quality outcomes by defining ux strategy, reviewing designs, process adherence, team efficacy. And produce design specs, task-flows, IAs, Wireframes and UI as and when required, and mentor other design team members on the same.
- Establish ux success metrics, monitor user engagement data, validate mock-ups with users, and conduct usability studies to continuously improve the user experience of the product.
- Promote UCD practices and the importance of design, and create awareness about the contribution of the design team in the success of MindTickle products.
- Help design and product leadership in scaling the team and create a culture where all members on the team can learn, grow and stay inspired.
- Maintain a very high standard of user experience.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 10+ years of experience in designing web/mobile applications (preferably B2B SaaS)
- Possess 4+ years of experience in managing a team of designers
- Have pursued Preferably a master’s or bachelor’s degree in design
- Have Design portfolio to showcase previous work
- Have Very strong user and customer empathy
- Are an expert and an advocate of UCD methodology and usability
- Own ability to solve complex problem and present it as a simple and elegant experience in the product
- Should be creative and have an understanding of how to use data for design decisions.
- Are proficient with creating information architecture, flows, user stories/scenarios, wireframes and UI
- Acquire an exceptional visual design, typography, and user experience design skills
- Are eager to step up to take ownership and keep things moving fast.
- Have experience with agile development processes and entrepreneurial attitude towards getting things done
- Obtain project management skills to prioritize design needs with other team members and ensure successful project completion.
- Have good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Are proficient with tools like Balsamiq, Sketch/Photoshop/Figma for wireframing and UI design
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.