Quality Assurance Tester - GTM Systems
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
As part of the Revenue Operations Technical team, the Quality Assurance Tester, GTM Systems is a high-impact role where there will be opportunities to learn niche Go-To-Market tech stack including Salesforce and its peripheral systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Responsible for Quality Assurance.
- Perform Quality Assurance of changes and new functionalities in Salesforce and peripheral systems including regression testing.
- Perform Quality Assurance of integrations.
- Document user stories, test plans, test scripts and functional documents.
- Log defects, coordinate with developers, re-test and follow through until closure.
- Track all Quality Assurance-related activities.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology or Master's degree in computer application.
- Possess 3+ years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance of GTM functionalities such as Salesforce, Sales Cloud, CPQ, Marketing tools and integrations.
- Have experience supporting US teams.
- Are having hands-on experience in Test Planning, Test Execution, UAT and Regression.
- Own an ability to analyze data flow among different systems.
- Are experienced to troubleshoot issues independently.
- Are experienced to work autonomously.
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Have strong Analytical and documentation skills.
- motivated to continuously learn new things.
- Good to have: Certification in SDFC/QA/BA.
- Good to have: Experience in SaaS, RevOps, QA-GTM Systems role.
- Good to have: Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.