Professional Services Consultant
Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are looking for bright, curious, customer-focused Professional Services Consultant who are equipped with strategic and tactical abilities and motivated to help customers achieve success.
This position provides the opportunity to work with some of the smartest individuals from both within MindTickle and with our customers, who work in fast-growing companies across a variety of industries.
Our PS Consultants are MindTickle experts who are responsible for the successful delivery of solutions to customer enablement challenges using our SaaS platform. Leveraging extensive MindTickle product knowledge, best practices, and implementation experience, the PS Consultant accelerates customer time to value and ensures each customer is getting the maximum value from Mindtickle.
What’s in it for you?
- Run project kick-off, define implementation plan, consult on post-launch activities, and facilitate project review meetings.
- Create and manage implementation and program launch plans in collaboration with customer stakeholders and in accordance with their purchased services package(s) and stated business outcomes.
- Prepare customer teams to successfully manage MindTickle. This includes enabling the people (Program Manager, MindTickle Admins, Content Authors) and putting in place the processes required so they can move forward successfully and independently.
- Advise on configuration for the MindTickle platform, including user administration, content organization, reports, and analytics.
- Build trusted relationships with customer stakeholders by developing, executing, optimizing and assessing enablement programs.
- Provide recommendations on communication and change management strategy for program adoption.
- Ensure quick time to value and deliver a successful deployment that meets enablement/program goals and a positive user experience.
- Guide customer stakeholders on how to use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across their teams, recommending enablement strategies and KPIs.
- Maintain accurate time cards, project schedules, scope, risks and dependencies.
- Deliver strategic guidance and planning workshops to customer stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments like Customer Success, Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Participate and share industry expertise through the development of case studies, webinars, and blog posts based on lessons learned and implementation experience.
- Provide input on process improvements within the Customer Success organization.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have pursed bachelor’s degree required.
- Possess 5+ years’ experience using technology platforms to solve business problem.
- Possess 2+ years’ experience in project managing cross functional global teams in high complexity deployments; within B2B, SaaS environment.
- Have experience in platform configuration, implementation and governance with a variety of customers from SMBs to Enterprises.
- Have experience working with data-driven dashboards and reports.
- Have experience as a “power user” or system administrator on a SaaS, enterprise software platform.
- Own outstanding professional services skills (training, project management, software implementations, etc.)
- Own outstanding customer management skills and executive presence (communication, problem-solving, proactive support, etc.)
- Have experience working within a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment
- Are comfortable supporting in the US time zone.
- Having knowledge of the Principles of Sales Enablement is a plus
- Having experience and understanding of CRM technologies (eg: SFDC, Hubspot, etc) is a plus.
- Having experience in Management consulting is a preferred.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.