Enterprise Account Executive - Expansions & Renewals [West Coast]
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Expansion Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing the playbook for renewals and upselling, driving revenue growth and client satisfaction. As an Expansion AE, you will play a crucial role in expanding our client relationships, maximizing value, and ensuring the continued success of our clients. If you are a strategic thinker, a relationship builder, and a results-oriented professional, we want to hear from you.
- 1. Understand the Landscape: Thoroughly study the current client base to comprehend their usage patterns, needs, and pain points. Drive adoption of advanced features such as RI, Coaching, and Missions, enhancing client engagement and value
- 3. Building Relationships: Establish and maintain strong rapport with clients through exceptional customer service + regular check-ins to gain insights into evolving client needs and challenges.
- 4. Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of our entire product portfolio to identify upsell opportunities + customize solutions to address each client's unique requirements and objectives.
- 5. Renewal Strategy: Initiate renewal discussions well in advance, proactively addressing client concerns + showcase the value and return on investment achieved during their current contract
- 6. Upsell: Identify gaps in the client's existing solution and propose relevant additional products/services
- 5+ years and proven track record of successful renewals and upselling in a B2B environment.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data to drive strategic decisions.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or related field (or equivalent experience).
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.