Senior Elearning Developer
India · Remote
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We need curious, customer-focused team members who are driven by successfully enabling customers on the mindtickle platform to join our rapidly growing global Success Specialists and Enablement team. Our team strives to provide customers with easy-to-use, high-quality, just-in-time education and advisory services.
As a Graphic Designer in the Success Specialists and Enablement team, you will work in partnership with our training development, training delivery, and success accelerator teams to design and develop engaging visualizations for email, web, presentations, documents, and online content.
What’s in it for you?
- Design and develop engaging content, primarily using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Google slides/documents, Microsoft, and video production tools.
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers and Success Specialists to provide creative ideas, recommend new visual concepts, and produce engaging graphics including motion graphics.
- Review and ensure a flawless graphical and design quality of the outputs delivered to customers and internal teams.
- Ability to visualize requirements and shares rough designs, layouts, and concepts at the discussion phase
- Create design templates (presentations, interactive pdfs, and video templates) that can be used by the other teams for creating content.
- Create visually engaging graphics, charts, and diagrams to support key messages and enhance the visual impact of presentations.
- Maintain a consistent visual style across all presentation and video materials, ensuring brand consistency and a cohesive visual experience.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends, industry best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure the adoption of innovative design approaches.
- Edit training videos and webinars produced in Camtasia.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with SMEs during all phases of development and delivery as required
- Create project estimates and ensure timely delivery.
- Help develop standards and guidelines to ensure consistency in deliverables across audiences and modules
- Develop and maintain familiarity with the Mindtickle platform and related technologies.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have pursued Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Have 5+ years of corporate work experience as a graphic designer.
- Possess a solid understanding of design principles, trends, and best practices in graphic design, video creation, typography, color theory, and visual hierarchy.
- Are well versed in developing, designing, and editing content using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Camtasia, Google Suite, and MS Office.
- Own excellent design and color scheme sense with an eye for detail, creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Have the ability to implement concepts with strong technical knowledge.
- Hold Proactivity and an attitude to own and drive projects from ideation to final deployment.
- Having the ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.