Senior Solutions Architect
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are looking for a Sr. Solution Architect who leads consultative engagements with enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders as hands-on advisors, using strong interpersonal skills, functional and technical knowledge, MindTickle product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their client’s business to deliver customer ROI.
Sr. Solution Architect interacts with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. You also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. You should also be able to contribute to thought leadership and best practices - both internally in our Community and externally in the marketplace. You should also be able to take complete ownership of projects and move fast and drive business value and results through your solutions.
What’s in it for you?
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the client and help them drive success with MindTickle.
- Working closely with the pre-sales team on prospects and providing them with the value MindTickle as a solution will bring.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Engineering Teams, Technical Architects, and directly with clients proposing architect technology standard and/or custom integrations and solutions to meet client and prospect needs.
- Designing solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry and MindTickle best practices.
- Guide and mentor the customer and their IT Team(s) during the Project execution.
- Lead and own the complete solution design through analysis/discovery, scoping, design, documentation, and configuration.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for MindTickle’s product capabilities and solutions across diverse use cases also providing consultation to internal teams and customers, as required.
- Lead internal initiatives; actively contribute to the internal MindTickle and external Client knowledge and resource base.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 8-10 years of relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to-large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Are graduate or postgraduate degree; engineering or relevant technical disciplines.
- Possess familiarity of enterprise tech stack and experience of managing integrations with major SaaS platforms is strongly preferred.
- Are having sufficient understanding of data analysis and software engineering to be able to communicate effectively with the engineering team; hands-on exposure to software engineering.
- Have demonstrated proficiency in collaboration and working with members of a team.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, project management, and conflict resolution skills.
- Hold familiarity with relevant technical concepts, e.g. REST APIs, Business logic, validation and automation Scripts, SSO, OAuth, ETL, FTP, data modelling & analysis, QA, scrum, agile, and other enterprise product functionalities.
- Are willing to work EU & US hours to coordinate with clients and/or MindTickle global teams.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.