Information Security Specialist
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
You will be joining Mindtickle’s Information Security and Privacy team, responsible for various
functions related to the security, privacy, and protection of Mindtickle's growing cloud platform.
Your role will involve handling enterprise customer/prospect security RFP requests and
managing third-party risk.
As an Information Security Specialist, you will coordinate with customers and vendors to ensure
Mindtickle adheres to the highest data security standards. You should have expert knowledge of
security controls, cloud infrastructure, audit programs, and a deep understanding of third-party
risk management. A proactive and pragmatic approach to data security and privacy is essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Served as the main point of contact for sales and customer teams regarding security, privacy, and compliance topics, communicating with customers and prospects through RFPs, emails, or calls.
- Collaborate closely with privacy, internal governance, and audit teams to gather necessary information related to compliance and controls.
- Work with engineering, business applications, legal, and other teams as required to fulfill customer, prospect, or third-party compliance requirements.
- Review customer/prospect questionnaires and security addendums, providing/building necessary information, collaterals, and resources.
- Maintain information security reports, RFP knowledge base, and security assets for the security due diligence process.
- Conduct security due diligence on new third parties and perform periodic risk reviews of existing third parties.
- Work flexibly across all teams in the organization, driving security RFP and third-party Risk management projects, including sales, customer success, product, and engineering.
- Own the third-party risk management process, including planning, scoping, needs analysis, ongoing project management, and communication with stakeholders.
- Utilize existing RFP management tools to maintain the knowledge base in line with changing customer needs, global standards, product releases, and updates.
- Undertake any other reasonable and related tasks associated with the role.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Are having 4-6 years of experience in information security and compliance, with exposure to cloud software platforms.
- Possess extensive experience in handling customer security queries, including RFPs, questionnaires, security architecture reviews, and data protection evaluations.
- Have strong understanding of cloud governance and technology security controls covered in SOC2, ISO 27001, NIST, HIPAA, CSA STAR, CIS, etc.
- Certifications include CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CEH, ISO 27001,etc is preferred.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, project management, and issue-resolution skills.
- Have strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Are Experienced in managing third-party risk evaluation and management processes.
- Have demonstrated ability to learn quickly, take initiative, and drive complex projects.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.