Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Mindtickle is looking for a SDET-I with experience in developing different types of mobile test automation tests for android and iOS platforms. Working as part of the Engineering team, and with a goal to provide a world-class customer experience consistently, you would build a strong functional and architectural understanding of the product, work closely within engineering teams to develop test automation at the API, UI layer. You would be integrating automated testing into the development life cycle (Shift-Left), to achieve stable and reliable builds, monitor executions, and report and track defects to closure. We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented engineer who is passionate about programming, quality, technology, solving interesting engineering problems, has the ability to identify anomalies in patterns, and possesses a positive and collaborative mindset.
What’s in it for you?
- Develop a strong functional and architectural understanding of the feature/product.
- Build and maintain device test lab
- Contribute and maintain test automation frameworks, and SaaS service validation design in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Conduct impact assessment of new and changed areas and create/execute test cases to ensure high-quality release.
- Monitor test executions, bug reporting, and tracking to closure.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 1+ years of work experience, with at least 1 year experience working on mobile test automation.
- Have 1+ year Hands-on experience in developing test automation at the API layer.
- Possess debugging skills using cloud-based observability and monitoring tools like Data dog, and Sumo logic to identify the root cause of issues across the application layers.
- Have an understanding of mobile automation frameworks - Espresso, XCUITest.
- Acquire knowledge of testing concepts and experience in Test case designing, Test execution, and effective reporting of defects with all supporting information, logs, and findings in the first go.
- Are experienced in programming and Automation: OOPs concepts, Data structures, Algorithms, Automation design patterns.
- Having an experience in enterprise test development frameworks such as TestNG / PyTest / JBehave / MsTest.
- Possess an experience in automating various API interfaces – REST, GraphQL, GRPC.
- Are experienced in BDD frameworks such as Gauge, and Cucumber.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.