SDE-III Backend Developer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are looking for a rock-star technology evangelist for the core engineering team. You are responsible for building maintaining & scaling Products at mindtickle with rightly selecting the most appropriate architecture for a system (or systems), such that it suits the business needs, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
Mindtickle is growing at a pace of more than 2X over the last couple of years. We are also a high-performance organisation - last year, we released 100 plus features and 1,000+ fixes & enhancements.
What’s in it for you?
- Work out the execution plan for a fuzzy project, by working with stakeholders, and carving out meaningful chunks
- Own backlog and priorities of efforts that will perfect and scale our infrastructure with the help of team members.
- Interface with the rest of the technology organization to understand opportunities, requirements, and priorities to ensure the proper focus of the team.
- Owning up the health and performance of the team's infrastructure.
- Create and develop metrics (data) to evaluate the usage and success of the products you're accountable for with the help of the DevOps Team.
- Foster adoption of new infrastructure support/systems developed by the team.
- Contribute to broader technology strategy; give feedback to technical teams building products on top of the infrastructure.
- Drive the discussion of the architecture/technical decisions made in the team.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have expertise with Golang is a plus.
- Are having experience with highly scalable & available back-end system development so you can hold constructive architectural/technical conversations/discussions with the team.
- Have experience in leading, formally or informally and motivating a team.
- Worked with the agile development methodology.
- Are capable of making and understanding the impact of complex prioritization decisions under pressure, Leading and facilitating meetings (face-to-face and remote).
- A swiss-army-knife: as a growing company, we need versatile team members who can switch gears quickly and code a little from time to time.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.