Software Development Engineer - I, Technical Solutions
Software Engineering, IT
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
MindTickle is looking for a talented and motivated Software Developer to join our Technical Solutions team. As a part of the Customer Success Group, the Technical Solutions team is responsible for - Eliciting requirements, Proposing solutions and timelines, Designing, developing, and implementing solutions that address our client’s needs, Project Managing and communicating progress updates to all stakeholders - internal and external.
The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, solid problem-solving skills, and a passion for creating high-quality solutions.
This team is responsible for writing custom applications and plugins to help customers integrate with our platform. This includes but is not limited to, creating custom reports and dashboards, implementing integrations, customizing different parts of the product UI, developing, deploying, and maintaining custom scripts by understanding different customer requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- Understand and analyze the business needs of customers, as well as their technical requirements.
- Develop and implement custom integrations, solutions, and reporting features throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Create data visualization dashboards tailored to specific customer requirements, based on the analysis of large datasets.
- Perform small enhancements to the product UI to address customers' business needs.
- Coordinate the deployment of user management integration with Mindtickle, collaborating closely with customers' technical teams.
- Implement and maintain integration workflows using ETL tools.
- Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot issues related to custom dashboards and integrations in collaboration with the product and development teams.
- Develop automation for custom integrations and implement effective alerting mechanisms.
- Collaborate with the product team to represent customer trends for consideration in the product roadmap.
- Identify and define opportunities for process improvement.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in enterprise software implementation or development with well-defined timelines.
- Are holding graduate or postgraduate degree in Engineering or relevant technical disciplines.
- Have a strong track record of successful customer/internal customer-facing team communication.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders and provide regular updates on ongoing requests.
- Proficiency in Python coding
- Understanding of Database systems and knowledge of writing optimized SQL Queries
- Sound understanding of REST APIsBasic understanding of AWS services like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 etc.
- Strong debugging skills
- Shell scripting experience is a plus.
- Have a working knowledge of web frameworks like Django and Flask then it would be a plus.
- Experience with pyspark will be an advantage.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.