Lead Visual Designer
Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Mindtickle is looking for a seasoned visual designer to lead the visual experience for their revenue productivity platform. If you are passionate about designing and delivering intuitive, consistent and futuristic UI for a multi-product platform used by multiple personas to solve high-impact business problems, this job is for you. As a Lead Visual Designer, you will be accountable for consistent, clean, engaging and efficient visual experience on our web and mobile applications.
What's in it for you?
- Ownership of high-quality UI that delivers a consistent experience across all product touch points to build a strong product brand.
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed and aligned with the UI design decisions and plan.
- Understand and analyse customer challenges, product priorities and UX goals to drive key UI design decisions and communication around it.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, QA, user research, UX copywriting and designers to ensure high-quality and consistent experience across the product.
- Build, maintain and continuously update the design systems, and define the processes and usage patterns that can benefit the design and engg teams to efficiently develop consistent and high-quality UI.
- Deliver design solutions in form of design guidelines, interaction patterns, component behaviour, assets and HTML-ready UI.
- Ensuring innovative and functional solutions, and delightful visual experience for users.
- Maintain a very high standard of visual experience.
We'd love to hear from you, if you:
- Own 10+ years of experience in designing web/mobile applications with a primary focus on UI design.
- Obtain a sisual portfolio to showcase previous work.
- Are proficient with creating design systems, UI components, interaction patterns, task flows, story-boards and functional and innovative visuals.
- Have exceptional visual design, typography, and iconography skills.
- Possess to be a user’s advocate and have an understanding of how to use data and insights for design decisions.
- Are creative and outcome-driven - eager to step up to take ownership and keep things moving fast.
- Have experience with agile development processes and entrepreneurial attitude towards getting things done.
- Gained experience in designing responsive UIs and/or mobile applications.
- Have good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Get hands-on with tools like Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator for high fidelity wireframing and UI.
- Obtain experience of mentoring/ leading a team.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.