Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Mindtickle is looking for a SET-II with experience in influencing the product quality for an Enterprise SaaS platform/product. Working as part of the Engineering team, and with a goal to provide a world-class customer experience consistently, you would build a strong functional and architectural understanding of the product, and work closely within engineering teams to develop the test strategy. You would be responsible for the development and execution of test cases and QA processes that ensure quality throughout the release schedule. You will document test plans, test scenarios/test cases and test results, and provide guidance to junior engineers in the team.
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail oriented engineer who is passionate about quality, technology, solving interesting engineering problems, has the ability to identify anomalies in patterns and possesses a positive and a collaborative mindset.
What’s in it for you?
- Develops a strong functional and architectural/internal understanding of the product/system under test to derive the Test Plan.
- Coordinates with other related teams to validate end-to-end product quality throughout the software development lifecycle. Creates, prioritizes, develops, and maintains test cases for multiple features of the product.
- Creates Test Environment/Test bed representative of customers and end users.
- Executes functional and non-functional tests including automated scripts for Cloud and Mobile applications.
- Reports defects supported with all the required information in the “first go”. Triage and track reported defects to closure.
- Communicates test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalates the same in a timely manner.
- Responsible for either one of Automation, Performance or Security aspects of the product.
- Applies analytical skills to identify and debug the root cause of issues.
- Guides the junior members of the team.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience, with at least 3 years experience working on a cloud native SaaS platform/product.
- Are experienced in Testing: Test-to-fail mindset, test case design, test planning, test prioritization and defect reporting.
- Have experienced in cloud Technologies: AWS cloud, knowledge and concepts; Microservices, Messaging brokers (Kafka / RabbitMQ / AWS SQS/SNS).
- Possess In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in API testing (REST, gRPC, GQL) with any open source tool (Postman, GQLPlayground).
- Worked on Databases: Relational and non-relational databases, SQL commands
- Hands-on experience in Observability and Monitoring tools like Datadog, Sumologic to identify the root cause of the issues across the application layers.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.