Staff ML Engineer
Software Engineering, Data Science
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
You should have a distinguished track record in research and development, supported by significant publications, patents, or academic achievements in the field of data science, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence. Additionally, you should have a proven ability to translate business challenges into research problems and identify opportunities for technological innovation.
What's in it for you?
- You will be responsible for understanding business problems, translating them into technical problems while keeping business objectives and our mission in mind, and finding solutions using any tools at your disposal, including but not limited to data mining, natural language processing (NLP), speech processing, computer vision, and generative AI.
- You will be expected to stay up-to-date with technological advances in the areas of data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, and keep the Mindtickle team informed about new possibilities and better solutions enabled by these advancements.
- You will lead the end-to-end production-level coding process involving data science and machine learning algorithms, unit and integration testing, deployment, and optimization. This includes the refinement of models on various platforms, including cloud, desktop, mobile, or edge.
- As a lifelong learner, you will be expected to consistently enhance your skill set, contribute novel articles to journals and conference proceedings, and/or file patents. You will also participate in evangelism activities and contribute to the development of the AI ecosystem.
- As a staff engineer, your role extends beyond technical prowess. You will be expected to share your knowledge with colleagues, partners, and customers, conduct sessions on AI topics, mentor junior engineers, and foster a culture of continuous learning within the team. You will also participate in workshops, conferences, and seminars/webinars as a speaker, instructor, demonstrator, or jury member.
- You will design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, ensuring high availability and performance.
- You will work closely with the product teams to incorporate best practices and utilize world-class tech stacks.
- You will be responsible for setting up tracking/alerting systems to ensure the reliability and performance of the infrastructure/software built.
- Your role will include sourcing, cleaning, and analyzing data, and setting up efficient storage and retrieval pipelines.
We'd love to hear from you, if you:
- Own B.Tech / BS / BE / M Tech / MS / ME Degree in CS or equivalent from Tier I / II or Top Tier Engineering College and University.
- Attain 8+ years of solid software (application or infrastructure) development experience and refined software engineering skills (Python, R, C, C++ / Java / Scala / Golang).
- Possess deep expertise and hands-on knowledge of operating systems, MySQL and NoSQL databases (Redis/couchbase/mongodb/ES or any graphDB).
- Have comprehensive understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms, Linear Algebra, and Statistics.
- Owns working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Are experience with Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable.
- Have in-depth experience with Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, or Search Engines.
- Obtain prior experience in leading and mentoring a team of junior engineers is a must.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Attain collaborative attitude is essential; you must be a strong team player.
- Have robust and structured problem-solving skills
- Believe - Flexibility is key; you must be agile enough to learn new technologies when required.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.