Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
Accounting & Finance
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
Specialist, Compensation and Benefits at Mindtickle will be responsible for overseeing, managing, and administering the employees' rewards, perks, and benefits.
Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs to improve the performance, engagement, and satisfaction of our employees. This role will provide day-to-day management and oversight of all aspects of compensation and employee benefits functions including developing, standardizing, and implementing initiatives and strategies consistent with the overall market.
- Compensation and Employee Benefits
- Standardizing and implementing initiatives
- Budget planning
- Competitive Analyst - The C&B Specialist should be able to manage the competitive analysis of compensation and employee benefit plans, programs, and arrangements through periodic benchmarking and participation in market surveys. Someone who can provide competitive pay analysis and recommend short- and long-term incentive programs that address evolving organizational challenges.
- Manage Compensation Program- The right C&B Specialist has the skill to ensure that compensation practices and programs are market competitive and attract, retain, and motivate employees. He/She will be responsible for managing broad-based compensation programs and merit cycles, including annual salary review, bonus, and equity planning.
- Benefits Management - A C&B Specialist should be able to review, design, implement, and communicate benefits programs and activities through robust analysis of market data, trends, and participation in relevant market surveys. This role would involve the person monitoring the utilization of benefits and preventing cost escalation. C&B Specialists would be working on benefits harmonization across the divisions.
- Benchmarking - Highly competent in bench-marking and measurement with a desire to drive continuous improvement in performance measures and outcomes for the business.
- Communication - Play a critical role in translating compensation philosophy to the leaders and to the employees.
- Business Partnering - Provides consulting and business partnering with leaders in achieving company objectives while providing the right benefits for Employees. Demonstrated business partnership and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Insights - Perform C&B Analytics that provide insights to business and leadership teams and assist them in decision-making.
- Actions - Analyze Division positions’ internal equity and take corrective actions as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Master's degree required, preferably in business or quantitative field and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Experience in a start-up environment, global environment
- Background working in Consulting companies.
- Compensation, benefits, and/or HR certifications are desirable.
- SHRM Certification
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
See more open positions at Mindtickle
Something looks off?