Manager, Global Compensation & Benefits
Accounting & Finance
India · Remote
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Manager, Global Compensation and Benefits at Mindtickle will be responsible for overseeing, managing, and administering the employees' rewards, perks, and benefits for all departments at Mindtickle.
Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs to improve the performance, engagement, and satisfaction of our employees. This role will provide day-to-day management and oversight of all aspects of compensation and employee benefits functions including developing, standardizing, and implementing initiatives and strategies consistent with the overall market. This is an Individual contributor role and the sole role at Mindtickle.
- Compensation and Employee Benefits
- Standardizing and implementing initiatives
- Budget planning
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Analyst - The C&B Specialist should be able to manage the competitive analysis of compensation and employee benefit plans, programs, and arrangements through periodic benchmarking and participation in market surveys. Someone who can provide competitive pay analysis and recommend short- and long-term incentive programs that address evolving organizational challenges.
- Manage Compensation Program- The right C&B Specialist has the skill to ensure that compensation practices and programs are market competitive and attract, retain, and motivate employees. He/She will be responsible for managing broad-based compensation programs and merit cycles, including annual salary review, bonus, and equity planning.
- Benefits Management - A C&B Specialist should be able to review, design, implement, and communicate benefits programs and activities through robust analysis of market data, trends, and participation in relevant market surveys. This role would involve the person monitoring the utilization of benefits and preventing cost escalation. C&B Specialists would be working on benefits harmonization across the divisions.
- Benchmarking - Highly competent in bench-marking and measurement with a desire to drive continuous improvement in performance measures and outcomes for the business.
- Communication - Play a critical role in translating compensation philosophy to the leaders and to the employees.
- Business Partnering - Provides consulting and business partnering with leaders in achieving company objectives while providing the right benefits for Employees. Demonstrated business partnership and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Insights - Perform C&B Analytics that provide insights to business and leadership teams and assist them in decision-making.
- Actions - Analyze Division positions’ internal equity and take corrective actions as needed.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 6+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Have a Master's degree required, preferably in business or quantitative field and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Have experience in a start-up environment, global environment
- Background working in Consulting companies
- Have experience handling US & India payroll
- Have handled ESOPs in previous roles
- Compensation, benefits, and/or HR certifications are desirable.
- SHRM Certification
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.