Vice President, UX Design
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
Mindtickle is looking for a VP of UX Design to lead its UX design vision, strategy and the execution of innovative, modern and seamless user experiences across all its products. Mindtickle is a multi-product enterprise SaaS platform with a mission to solve the revenue team’s productivity problem wholistically on a single platform. UX is absolutely essential and an important differentiation for the success of the mission. As a VP of UX Design, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring the UX research, UX design, visual design, information architecture, design systems, and UX copywriting team. This position requires a design leader who thrives in driving UX strategy and execution by aligning all stakeholders on a compelling vision, is energetic, with a great eye for detail, hunger for excellence and drives creativity and innovation.
- Develop and lead the UX design strategy and vision for the company, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive the development of innovative and compelling user experiences.
- Define, prioritize and manage the UX design and research plan, ensuring that it aligns with the overall product strategy and business objectives.
- Establish and maintain design systems, design patterns and user interface guidelines to ensure consistency and quality across all products and services.
- Work closely with customers, product managers, engineers, AI/ML teams and other stakeholders to ensure that the user experience is an integral part of the product development process.
- Conduct user research, identify user journeys and define personas to inform design decisions and ensure that the user experience meets the needs of our customers.
- Collaborate with marketing, brand, and content teams to ensure that the user experience is consistent with the company's overall brand and messaging.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UX design, and share your knowledge and insights with the team and the broader organization.
- 15+ years of experience in UX design, with a track record of designing modern and successful B2B SaaS products for technical and non-technical customers.
- Experience designing AI-based products will be preferred.
- Comfortable navigating complex enterprise problems and user journeys.
- Have a successful track record of leading all UX design functions to deliver great product experiences for both technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and methodologies, with a focus on designing for usability, accessibility, and smart personalized experiences.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with user research and usability testing methodologies.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your UX design skills and thought process.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
See more open positions at Mindtickle
Something looks off?