Business Development Representative [West Coast]
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to join our fast-growing Business Development team. The Business Development Representative will play a key role in generating new business opportunities for Mindtickle and be a part of building a world-class sales development organization.
- Identify new customer opportunities by raising awareness and generating interest in Mindtickle through various approaches, including cold-calling.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the target market.
- Follow up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated.
- Address customer and partner inquiries, providing information and appropriate solutions based on specific needs and interests.
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices.
- Schedule initial discovery calls for Account Executives.
- Meet or exceed activity goals.
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude.
- 1+ years of business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Sales tools experience preferred (Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach, ZoomInfo, etc).
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tools like DemandBase.
- Focused and Persistent.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.