Enterprise Account Executive - New Logo [EMEA]
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
MindTickle, the leader in Sales Readiness, empowers companies to close their sales productivity gap in a whole new way. Our double-digit growth, innovation, and competitive culture are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering customer value and customer experience.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling our sales readiness and conversation intelligence (Call AI) solutions to new companies.
What we offer:
- A company that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant challenges faced by revenue leaders
- A track record of success in some of the most ambitious, fastest-growing, and well-known B2B companies in the world
- Very competitive overall compensation package and genuine year-one OTE earning potential
- Ability to forge your own path in a Series E-funded company that is only just getting started in Europe, but already has some amazing clients and success stories!
What’s in it for you?
- Manage complex sales cycles which may include presenting the value of our portfolio of Revenue Operations products to C-level executives
- Penetrate targeted accounts within named account territory, contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyse customer needs, develop a solution/value propositions, and negotiate contract terms
- Conduct online demos of our products via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Maintain confidentiality where appropriate as well as a high degree of ethics
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have a genuine passion and knowledge of the craft of sales
- Have 5+ years selling a new business in a complex customer environment (no land & expand, no existing accounts, no cross-sell)
- Have experience selling into and has a network in the Revenue Org (Sales, Sales Enablement, Revenue/Sales Operations, Client Success, Product Marketing)
- Can demonstrable approach and proven ability to generate own pipeline - First 6 months is 100% self-generated pipeline into a self-selected named territory
- Are dynamic and thrive in a fast-paced environment with complexity and almost constant change
- Are curious, coachable, and adaptable
- Are predisposed to take action and act with urgency
- Have first-class discovery and qualification skills
- Have an understanding of a defined process/methodology; MEDDPICC, Challenger, Sandler, Gap selling, etc.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.