Sales & Business Development
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
MindTickle, the leader in Sales Readiness, empowers companies to close their sales productivity gap in a whole new way. Our double-digit growth, innovation, and competitive culture are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering customer value and customer experience.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling our sales readiness and conversation intelligence (Call AI) solutions to new companies.
What we offer:
- A company that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant challenges faced by revenue leaders
- A track record of success in some of the most ambitious, fastest-growing, and well-known B2B companies in the world
- Very competitive overall compensation package and genuine year-one OTE earning potential
- Ability to forge your own path in a Series E-funded company that is only just getting started in Europe, but already has some amazing clients and success stories!
- Manage complex sales cycles which may include presenting the value of our portfolio of Revenue Operations products to C-level executives
- Penetrate targeted accounts within named account territory, contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyse customer needs, develop a solution/value propositions, and negotiate contract terms
- Conduct online demos of our products via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Maintain confidentiality where appropriate as well as a high degree of ethics
- A genuine passion and knowledge of the craft of sales
- 3+ years selling a new business in a complex customer environment (no land & expand, no existing accounts, no cross-sell)
- Experience selling into and has a network in the Revenue Org (Sales, Sales Enablement, Revenue/Sales Operations, Client Success, Product Marketing)
- Demonstrable approach and proven ability to generate own pipeline - First 6 months is 100% self-generated pipeline into a self-selected named territory
- Dynamic - Thrives in a fast-paced environment with complexity and almost constant change
- Curious, coachable, and adaptable
- Predisposed to take action and act with urgency
- First-class discovery and qualification skills
- Understanding of a defined process/methodology; MEDDPICC, Challenger, Sandler, Gap selling, etc.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
See more open positions at Mindtickle
Something looks off?