Business Development Representative, West Coast
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to join our fast-growing Business Development team. The Business Development Representative will play a key role in generating new business opportunities for Mindtickle and be a part of building a world-class sales development organization.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the target market.
- Identify new customer opportunities by raising awareness and generating interest in Mindtickle through various approaches, including cold-calling.
- Follow up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated.
- Address customer and partner inquiries, providing information and appropriate solutions based on specific needs and interests.
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices.
- Schedule initial discovery calls for Account Executives.
- Meet or exceed activity goals.
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relevant professional sales experience.
- Cold calling and objection handling experience.
- Sales tools experience preferred (Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach, ZoomInfo, etc).
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tools like DemandBase.
- Focused and Persistent.
- Starting base salary is $55,000 per year. Base salary is not the only component of our competitive total rewards package. You will also be eligible for commissions and other benefits.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
See more open positions at Mindtickle
Something looks off?