Senior Product Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
Mindtickle is looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the vision, strategy, and execution of one of its core streams. It is the core stream of mindtickle that is used by all customers. As an energetic, inspirational, and passionate product owner you are required to develop a profound understanding of the evolving market needs to ensure that mindtickle builds a world-class well-integrated product and solutions to stay ahead of the curve and lead the category.
You will work very closely with the leadership, customers, marketers, sellers, engineers, & designers. As a product owner, you will share complete accountability & ownership to elevate the customer experience by building world-class products to engage the entire customer base of mindtickle while working closely with other Product Streams.
- Owning product strategy, positioning, roadmap, and product execution of a product stream of mindtickle Platform.
- Work closely with the partnership's team to evaluate market trends and align the product strategy with the go-to-market strategy.
- Discover customer problems and requirements, prioritize them & translate them into user stories.
- Collaborate with mindtickle’s partners to build solutions that add significant value to mutual customers.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
- Help the Sales Enablement team, Customer Success Team, and Professional Services Team be up-to-date on product and product-related objections.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to define quarterly goals, and key success metrics, and report the successes and roadblocks.
- Manage or Help in product launch along with Product Marketing.
- Understand market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- 6+ years of work experience, with at least 4+ years experience working as a product manager/as a tech entrepreneur.
- Passion to drive things end-to-end from ideation to final packaging and deployment.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Ability to effortlessly communicate with a global audience.
- Exceptionally astute at identifying users’ pain points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions.
- Highly creative individual with a strong desire to innovate and be metric-driven.
- In-depth knowledge of Mixpanel, Google Analytics, or a similar analytical tool for keeping track of product success metrics would be preferred.
- First-principles thinking & ability to prioritize ruthlessly.
- Attention to detail and a fine design sense.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a frenetic and dynamic environment.
- A background in engineering or in the integration domain is preferred.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
See more open positions at Mindtickle
Something looks off?