Enterprise Account Executive- Expansions & Renewals [EMEA]
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2023
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
MindTickle, the leader in Sales Readiness, empowers companies to close their sales productivity gap in a whole new way. Our double-digit growth, innovation, and competitive culture are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering customer value and experience.
The Account Executive is responsible for our entire sales readiness portfolio: Sales enablement, content management, revenue intelligence, and conversation intelligence (Call AI) solutions to existing Mindtickle clients based in EMEA.
- A company that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant challenges faced by sales organizations in 2023.
- A track record of success in some of the most ambitious, fastest-growing, and well-known B2B companies in the world.
- Very competitive overall compensation package.
- Ability to forge your path in a Series E-funded company with real-world client success stories!
What’s in it for you?
- Executing complex account mapping, account planning, and opportunity management.
- Leverage sales engineering and broader Mindtickle resources to improve the customer experience and increase opportunities to help solve any business challenges.
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively.
- Understand how to leverage the full Mindtickle readiness portfolio to increase value to the customer and Mindtickle.
- Willingness and aptitude to be coached, and diligence to take ownership and follow through.
- Self-starter with a consistent focus on account planning, pipeline generation, and opportunity progression.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 5+ years of Account Management experience.
- Are strategic in approach, but always act with urgency.
- Have a genuine passion and knowledge of the craft of sales.
- Are dynamic, genuinely positive, and creative thinkers.
- Have first-class discovery and qualification skills.
- Have deep knowledge and proficiency in pipeline management and regular, accurate forecasting using a defined process/methodology; MEDDPICC, Challenger, Sandler, Gap selling, etc.
- Are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and coping effectively with complexity and change at the enterprise level.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.