Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are looking for a principal engineer with solid technical expertise in design & development. The individual should have experience in building systems and implementing the best practices in engineering, DevOps, SRE, etc for large-scale enterprise products or SaaS companies. A technical leader who enjoys and welcomes the challenges of scaling and growing a young organization.
What’s in it for you?
- Accountable for the technical architecture of all the products.
- Ensure architecture meets appropriate correctness and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure proper definition of APIs, services, and other components optimizing current state while keeping future extensibility in mind.
- Advice on technology choice fit to project requirements and resources balancing the short-term needs with long-term maintainability.
- Advice on the correct usage of databases, data modeling, and querying.
- Help with technical assessment of existing infrastructure and services and their viability.
- Help to correctly plan migrations and deprecations.
Responsible for technical governance in the organisation:
- Bring standardization and cohesion across org with respect to technologies and frameworks used.
- Ensure structured architecture and design reviews by developing the right processes and filling in the necessary resource and skill gaps.
- Ensure the right guidelines and the right process for effective code reviews.
- Ensure the right monitoring and alerting benchmarks for appropriate metrics for all APIs, services, & components.
Provide technical leadership:
- Lead a team of multi-disciplinary architects and a few senior developers.
- Lead few area/expertise/problem-focused small teams.
- Lead and conduct cross-team technical guilds/chapters/informal groups for discussions, common goals, etc.
Responsible for technical innovation:
- Evaluate new technologies, if necessary by doing POCs, etc.
- Build new features or product prototypes based on experimental new technologies such as NLP and machine learning.
- Advice on product roadmap based on what is feasible with state of the art technology.
Responsible for key technical projects, infrastructure, libraries, etc:
- Responsible for conceiving, and delivering a few key and strategic infrastructure pieces with a small team.
- Lead a team to contribute in the initial phases of new complex projects in various aspects such as the setup of codebases for new technologies.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Possess strong technical leadership with 15 years of experience.
- Have experience with building large-scale data streaming or analytical systems such as Spark, etc.
- Own experience with distributed computing and storage systems such as Presto, HBase, Hive, HDFS, etc.
- Have experience with implementing best engineering and software development practices in DevOps, SRE, etc.
- Acquire working knowledge of maintaining large-scale systems with various architectural patterns on AWS cloud.
- Possess strong understanding of physical and logical aspects of the performance of RDBMS and No-SQL database systems and profiling such systems to optimize and identify bottlenecks.
- Are experienced with implementing microservice architecture and a strong understanding of saga patterns, event-driven systems, and other such architectural patterns.
- Owning strong expertise in systems in terms of performance of network, threads, processes, caches, memory, operating system metrics, virtualization, JVM, etc.
- Gained understanding of product metrics and product analytics.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.