SDE I - Frontend Developer
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2020
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
What you'll be doing?
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in Vanilla JS.
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile/tablet UI / UX.
- Knowledge about UI testing automation.
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
- UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications.
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
We'd love to hear from you, if you:
- Have 4-6 years of experience in frontend development.
- Are obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail.
- Can self-start with a high level of drive and commitment.
- Have high energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Possess conceptual thinking, flexibility and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Attain ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Are hands-on and detail-oriented.
- Obtain experience in the platform then it will be a plus.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.